Design dialogue ltd. Are approved partner of EUROSOFT, INC.
And distributes and sell the Bluecell optimizer to Carpentry along Israel.
For the manufacturing,the process starts after receiving lists of parts to be cut, Arranging the raw materials om the saw and making the cut
1. Save raw materials by arranging the parts on the raw material in the best way
2. Order in production: Production of production reports, for parts for boards and production of stickers
3. Save time: Automatic production of sawing instructions for bridge saws.
4. Save money by efficient management of the warehouse and materials
5. Efficient utilization of saws by managing standard parts that are cut to stock, both proactively and by utilizing leftovers.
6. Save money by managing leftovers
7. Saving on repurchases of software:
One software that is suitable for many machines (post-processors)
8. Preservation of obsolete machines: Operating capacity of machines that cannot be upgraded.
9. Tracking: Connecting to external management systems for parts lists, and calling them to report inventory requirements, and real-time production reports for production tracking
Full management of a warehouse of residual savings in raw materials.
Below you will see a handful of the many features that you'll find in BlueCell, broken up according to what packages the features are typically included in.
Choose the best option for you